Senior Data Scientist
Pending AI are looking for a Senior Data Scientist to join our team of Scientists. You will be working together with a team of domain experts to develop machine learning platforms for drug-discovery.
This is a full-time position, remote-friendly, and the compensation package will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
- Design and implement machine learning platform that are scalable, extensible, and secure.
- Develop algorithms that support team members in scientific projects.
- Writing readable design and user documentation.
- Participating in critical code review with team members.
- Clearly communicate technical decisions and associated reasoning with team members.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in machine learning and data science.
- Container-based application development and deployment (e.g. Docker).
- Cloud Experience using AWS or GCP.
- Excellent communication skills in both code and documentation.
- Make justifiable technical decisions on various architectural decisions.
- A demonstrated ability to effectively influence the improvement of software development practices.
- Lead technical aspects of system and component development within the team and across different projects.
- Assist with recruiting decisions and on boarding new recruits.
- Take ownership for solving complex problems that impact current products and track these problems to completion.
- Work with other team members to solve their problems quickly and effectively
- The ability to present complex technical information to your peers, direct management and customers.
Formal Education and Training:
A graduate degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Mathematics, or Science.
A strong working knowledge of Java, Python, and MongoDB is an advantage. Experience with Kubernetes would also be an advantage.
Please apply by sending a cover letter and Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org